Thursday 18 July 2013

Re: I wish to know decision making process followed by AAP.

I completely agree with Vineet Arora. 


I have similar experience in last 2 years of trying to contact iac aap  anna and team's response to democratic demands. 
-shiva thippaiah



-------- Original message --------
From: Vineet Arora <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com>
Date:
To: Contact AAP <contact@aamaadmiparty.org>
Cc: Mohit Prem Pundir <mohitprempundir@gmail.com>,Anil Kori <anilkoriiitd@gmail.com>,Bipul Dey <bipul.dey@gmail.com>,righttorecall.rtr@gmail.com,atuldubey89@gmail.com
Subject: Re: I wish to know decision making process followed by AAP.


Dear Decision Makers at AAP,

I would like to share my strong discontent with AAP. For past 6 months or more I am constantly following AAP on web pages, blogs, AAP people, their central contactable number etc. I have forwarded a number of suggestion for AAP to adopt democratic principles, measures most of those are shared in trailing emails. My belief in AAP got terribly shaken when I didn't founding any reply to any of the suggestions till yet other than `these are forwarded to the team`. I see all the decision making power is vested in a very very few selected hands where volunteers the main ground level workers have the only job to spread good word about AAP and nothing else non of their suggestions are taken seriously.
Except the name it doesn't seems anything else relates to Aam Aadmi or a common man in your authoritarian centralized set up.

Please let me know if my anguish, discontent isn't correct.

As I have already lost faith in decision makers of AAP, I wont be pushing them any further to take up democratic procedures.

In case you people feel otherwise and have any update on any of my suggestions feel free to call back, email, contact in any possible way. I assure you I would be most willing to hear from you but wont approach your party for updates.

Hoping one day you people realize the value of democratic principles.
Vineet Arora.




On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Vineet Arora <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear/Sir Madam

A gentle reminder.
Kindly update.

Warm Regards


On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Vineet Arora <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear/Sir Madam

A gentle reminder.
Kindly update.

Warm Regards
Vineet Arora.


On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Vineet Arora <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir / Madam

I hope everything is going good with you people. 
I called Bipul Ji to discuss on this but came to know of a tragedy in her family that some of his relatives got a heart stroke recently and had to be hospitalized.

I feel really bad and am very sorry to disturb Bipul Ji in such an hour of grief.
I hope the concerned person gets well very soon.

1) Just checking if the task of 'Gathering all the documented suggestions that have come up to AAP from general public ' can taken over by someone else or even I can come to office with some of my collegues to gather the information. Just don't wish to bother Bipul Ji for anything now. In case it can only be done by Bipul Ji I would request him to  do it whenever appropriate taking his family commitments on priority.

Just request you to update me in any of the cases.


2) There are other suggestions that I have sent to AAP which are there in preceeding emails. Thanks for forwarding those to the concerned people I would like to know the status of the same, 
a) Have those been discarded outrightly 
b) Fully accepted
c) Partially accepted, in that case what all is accepted
d) Still pending discussion, in that case when could I expect any update.
e) Any other relevant information that could be shared.


3) Apart from the above I would like to know if there is anything that I could do to help Bipul Ji during such an hour of difficulty. Kindly do let me know I would be more than willing to help one of our brother in need, based on my capacity and abality.


Warm Regards
Vineet Arora.



On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Vineet Arora <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks you I will get in touch with him.


On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Contact AAP <contact@aamaadmiparty.org> wrote:

Hi Vineet Ji,

Please call Mr. Bipul on 09350103687 between 10 to 6 PM to discuss the issue.

Warm Regards
Vaibhav
Team AAP

On May 31, 2013 11:09 AM, "Vineet Arora" <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to thank you for your timely response. Kindly forward me Bipul Jis contact number so that we could coordinate and find timings that would suite booth of us.


Warm Regards
Vineet.

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013, Contact AAP <contact@aamaadmiparty.org> wrote:
> Dear Vineet,
>
> Please come to office & discuss all this to Mr. Bipul Dey.
>
> Warm Regards
> Vaibhav
> Team AAP
>
> Connect with us on Social Network:
> AAP National Page :- www.facebook.com/AamAadmiParty
> AAP website - http://aamaadmiparty.org/
> AAP twitter - https://twitter.com/@aamaadmiparty
> Party Help Line number: 09718500606 (9 A.M. to 9 P.M. - 7 days a week)
>
>
> On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Vineet Arora <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Sir/Madam
>>
>> Thanks for forwarding my suggestions/emails to concerned people/department.
>> I would like to have/know all the documented suggestions that have come up
>> to AAP from general public. If they are via post/email/inland or any other
>> means.
>>
>> If emails please forward, If inland letters etc I can come to your office
>> and collect the print-out/ photostat paying appropriate cost. Any other
>> suggestion from your side where you could provide me that info are most
>> welcome.
>>
>> I would like to collate all these documents/proofs for future reference as a
>> process of building/strengthening a democracy, probably would get these
>> published in form of a book.
>>
>> I hope you would find this quite valid in implementing complete
>> transparency. Would request you to upload all these on your website for
>> general public awareness.
>>
>> Thanks in anticipation of favorable response.
>> Vineet Arora.
>>
>> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Contact AAP <contact@aamaadmiparty.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Mr. Arora,
>>>
>>> Thanks for writing in, we will forward your mail to our team which is
>>> still working to finalize our draft for mentioned issues, they will
>>> consider these suggestions actively.
>>>
>>> Warm Regards
>>> Vaibhav
>>> Team AAP
>>>
>>> Connect with us on Social Network:
>>> AAP National Page :- www.facebook.com/AamAadmiParty
>>> AAP website - http://aamaadmiparty.org/
>>> AAP twitter - https://twitter.com/@aamaadmiparty
>>> Party Help Line number: 09718500606 (9 A.M. to 9 P.M. - 7 days a week)
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Vineet Arora <vineet.aro.bgl@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> > Dear Sir/Madam
>>> >
>>> > Thanks for forwarding my suggestions to concerned people.
>>> > During one of the conversation with one of the AAP volunteer there came
>>> > a
>>> > discussion point that since cost of election is quite high so JanLokpal
>>> > being selected by people might not be appropriate as that would put
>>> > additional burden on people, but since Arvind Ji himself have said a
>>> > number
>>> > of times that power or satta would be given directly to people so I
>>> > assume
>>> > applying the same analogy to Janlokpal selection that it would be
>>> > possible
>>> > for people to directly elect their representative even Janlokpal.
>>> > One of the ways of realising above goal I was found, very directly
>>> > available
>>> > on internet:
>>> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transparent_Complaint_Procedure
>>> >
>>> > I am pretty sure there are much more efficient ways of realising above
>>> > goal
>>> > some of them would be even economical than this one.
>>> >
>>> > Benefitts I found is the cost of election/suggestion is directly taken
>>> > by
>>> > individual and not by government(which is later on put on people in form
>>> > of
>>> > excessive taxes) and so transparency in cost. The cost is very very
>>> > negligible and beniffits are abdundant and could lead in peoples' direct
>>> > participation in law making.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > 2) One other reform in Judiary I found that is already implemented in
>>> > many
>>> > advanced countries inluding US and UK is use of Jury system instead of
>>> > Judge
>>> > system for trial cases. How Jury system works, how to create Jury etc
>>> > are
>>> > given in lenghts on internet for sample following links could be used:
>>> > a) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.