Wednesday 30 April 2014

Re: How can we (citizens) promote you in election ?

thanks for the reply. I am sorry, we took lots time to promote you, when you dserve it. apolgies. however please stand for whatever small elec tion that comes on your way, like corporation,mla....

we are with you. but take care., no need to fight if you are unsafe...

thanks

vandemataram
shiva


On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Somnath Ghosh <dr.som2715@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ! Shiva, 

               thank you for your support and giving my courage to fight in future. On 30th April 2014. is the voting date in my 27, Sreerampur P.C. so I had opened my website just 2 days back before Election voting date. This time I was alone and fought my own battle all by myself. Many people doesn't know how I filled my nomination file. Anyways Hope after the election I will start my Campaign for 2019 Election If I am alive. I wish all people and citizen of India should know that if I can support and open a personal Website for my Constituency people then why can't other Candidates from all other state do the same for better cause of People and country. Be in touch and always try to help people which ever way you can for good positive cause. Who Ever Fight for a Good Cause is Hero within himself. 

Bye !

With Love and Warm Regards,

Dr.Somnath Ghosh.


On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Mailshiva123 <mail2shiva123@gmail.com> wrote:
To dear dr somanath.

DR. SOMNATH GHOSH

SREERAMPUR (WEST BENGAL)

I am a bharatheeya. But not from your constituency . Congratulations on allowing citizens to give you suggestion /orders via SMS in your website http://www.somnathghosh.com/

Please let us know, being distant(not in your state), -how can we promote you in the election. Like phone directories where we can ask citizens to vote for you..

Vande Mataram
Shiva 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.