Wednesday 22 August 2012

Fwd: I would like to speak with you - Ashish - FAQs about RTR & Jury System



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adeshara Ashish <adeshara@gmail.com>
Date: 17 June 2011 17:26
Subject: Re: I would like to speak with you - Ashish - FAQs about RTR & Jury System
To: Vishv Gupta <viishv@hotmail.com>


I have attached FAQs in this email, about Right to Recall & Jury System in this email.


On 17 June 2011 14:01, Vishv Gupta <viishv@hotmail.com> wrote:
It seems you are abroad. My mobile number is  9990212777. I don't have Skype.


Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:27:50 +1200
Subject: I would like to speak with you - Ashish
From: adeshara@gmail.com
To: viishv@hotmail.com


Namaste Viishvbandu Gupta Ji,

I would like to speak with you whenever you are free.

Please send me your contact number if possible and timings to call.

If you prefer skype, my skype id is rrgindia

Regards,

Ashish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.